Need Safe Help - Page 3

Need Safe Help

This is a discussion on Need Safe Help within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by gasmitty That exactly what pushed me over the edge. When the Beretta Silver Pigeon came home wth me, my wife admired it ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Need Safe Help

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    That exactly what pushed me over the edge. When the Beretta Silver Pigeon came home wth me, my wife admired it and asked "where are you going to keep such a nice gun so it's not stolen?" So the bonus that year was split between the shotgun and the safe to store it in. Total value of what's in the safe far exceeds its cost.
    I think I will end up going the opposite dirrection. I have this sweet safe and now I need to fill it up.
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

So I decided to cheap out and modify this old job box I had:
    Then as I was playing with my little project the elderly lady who lives by herself behind me had her house broke into in the middle of a Sunday afternoon while she was shopping. So after hours of talking with her and the respondings I got online and ordered this little fella:
    Cannon 14 Gun Scout Series Safe, 4 in. Thick Door, E-Lock, 30 Min Fire Rating, 110 Volt Power Box with RJ45 and USB - HD-S14E GREY at The Home Depot
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Here is my job box

There was another pic but it wouldn't upload for some reason.
    Attached Images
    - George Orwell Military

WOOT

So safe was delivered and a good friend, a dolly, and myself killed ourselves to get the 380 pounder into place. Now I need more rifles

***Pics will not upload for some reason. I'll try again later***
    - George Orwell Military

Last edited by Justified; August 1st, 2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: to add smile
    - George Orwell Military

Looks quality!

Quote Originally Posted by Foo909 View Post
    Looks quality!
    Thanks, I did drop some cheese on it and caused some muscle damage moving the beast
    - George Orwell Military

Check out Tractor Supply Company. The have several locations in Ohio, and they do put the safes on sale occasionally. Mine was the 6040 and it weighed over 500 lbs and it is bolted to my garage floor. I have had mine for a few years and been very happy with it.
    .357 mag, When you care enough to send the very best!

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    Looks good!
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Thanks
    - George Orwell Military

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links