Perry outback suspenders

This is a discussion on Perry outback suspenders within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; After seeing the thread about these suspenders,and the fact that they fit similar to a shoulder holster with attaching points at 3 and 9 o'clock ...

Thread: Perry outback suspenders

Perry outback suspenders

After seeing the thread about these suspenders,and the fact that they fit similar to a shoulder holster with attaching points at 3 and 9 o'clock I decided to get a pair,I was wearing them under a printed T-shirt against my bare skin for about 2 days before I decided they were starting to chafe me where the front strap goes under your arm pit.So I put on a lightweight cotton T-shirt,then the Suspenders and then the printed T-Shirt.It was around a hunnert outside today and I don't feel like I sweat anymore than usual even wearing the Xtra T-shirt.
    The Suspenders are great ,they keep my pants from sagging even tho I use a 1.5" Wilderness 5 stitch belt,with the suspenders I don't find myself needing to adjust my pants whenever i stand up,or get out of a vehicle.My name is Dukalmighty and I approved this message
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Those are the ones that you're supposed to be able to be worn on the skin? I've been thinking about those, myself...

Perry Shoulder Holster

Take a look at Perrys Shoulder Holster. They have turned their suspenders into a shoulder holster. It is awesome. Comfortable, easy to conceal, and holds your pants up!
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    After seeing the thread about these suspenders,and the fact that they fit similar to a shoulder holster with attaching points at 3 and 9 o'clock I decided to get a pair,I was wearing them under a printed T-shirt against my bare skin for about 2 days before I decided they were starting to chafe me where the front strap goes under your arm pit.So I put on a lightweight cotton T-shirt,then the Suspenders and then the printed T-Shirt.It was around a hunnert outside today and I don't feel like I sweat anymore than usual even wearing the Xtra T-shirt.
    The Suspenders are great ,they keep my pants from sagging even tho I use a 1.5" Wilderness 5 stitch belt,with the suspenders I don't find myself needing to adjust my pants whenever i stand up,or get out of a vehicle.My name is Dukalmighty and I approved this message

Links