Tactical Outpost

Tactical Outpost

This is a discussion on Tactical Outpost within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have any expiriences with this site? They seem to be quite reasonable with pricing....

Thread: Tactical Outpost

Question Tactical Outpost

Does anyone have any expiriences with this site? They seem to be quite reasonable with pricing.
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

No direct experience, but I find it odd that they're always listing the lowest prices on a firearm on Google shopping search but never have any of them in stock. I smell bait & switch.
    "One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Letter to George Washington, 1796. ME 9:341

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBra View Post
    No direct experience, but I find it odd that they're always listing the lowest prices on a firearm on Google shopping search but never have any of them in stock. I smell bait & switch.
    That is what had raised a flag in my mind
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Just a thought, but try to visit their 'About Us' & 'Policies' pages - they are blank.

While this could just be a glitch on their servers, this along with the fact that their Facebook page was created late last year, you only find a few internet review pages with no reviews, & their page looks almost identical to ustacticaloutpost (where they offer even less info on the company) - with two different e-commerce companies 'powering' their websites - would mean it's a no-go for me.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Wow, no go for me too. I shall stick to either bud's or dudes I meet on forums.
    - George Orwell Military

Links