Defensive Carry banner

Wilderness Tactical Products!

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Ti Carry 
#1 ·
I am ordering the following,

Widerness "5 Stitch" belt

Zip Slide Holster - (I want to try it out!)

Horizontial Mag Pouch

Horizontial Implement Case/Light Holder

I was wondering the best place to buy from at the best prices. I am on the Wilderness site now looking at my soon to be purchases, I just thought I would check with you all before I hit the "BUY" option if these items can be found cheaper elsewhere.

The Wilderness site might be it or maybe not! where do you buy Wilderness products from?

Thank's

Ti.

#2 ·
I bought my belt from the source. I might have spent a dollar or two more than elsewhere, but I was assured that I'd get the customer service that I required.

I was right.

#3 ·
Well that's true too. I was just looking at there Surefire lights and noticed that they were well over the price I see them going for. Example is the G2 is $42.00 and I can pick one up for $32.50 elsewhere. That is alsmost a $10.00 difference and over a 4 item order that can add up.

Also when buying from the source the prices are much higher most of the time as to not "under sell" their dealers. I am not even sure they have dealers to choose from. if they do I'd bet they are cheaper across the board. Buying direct could cost another $20.00 or better maybe. I am all for customer service, but good dealers also have good service I'd like to believe.

Just want to see where others are buying from to compare.

Ti.

#4 ·
Never mind! i just went ahead and ordered from Wilderness. I looked and googled for other suppliers but found basicly nothing that had everything I wanted.

Now don't go posting how I could have saved X amount if I went with Y, I tried holding out but I need the products for some training I have coming up.

Ti.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.