Maelstrom S18 [FS.S18]
The Maelstrom S18 is a veritable hand-held spotlight that features 4Sevens' unique thermal regulation and a blistering high output of 1200 OTF lumens
. The S18 is unlike any flashlight out there, utilizing innovative design technology to provide the versatility and dependability you've come to trust in a 4Sevens flashlight.
: Current regulation means that the S18 intelligently controls the power being drawn from your batteries, giving you consistent output while fully using every last drop of energy available. Current regulation provides dependable outputs and runtimes while eliminating needless battery waste.
: The S18 features our unique thermal regulation. This means it can take serious abuse and be exposed to harsh conditions, but it will automatically control its output to protect its own guts. That means you don't worry about your light - you just use it.
: We only use the absolute latest cutting-edge LED technology in our flashlights, and the Maelstrom S18 is no exception. It features the "SST-90" LED, a luminous giant of efficiency and output, providing 1200 OTF lumens
on high mode.
Smart Circuit for Rechargeable Batteries
: Many flashlights are able to use standard single-use 3-volt CR123A batteries, but few can use the more powerful, rechargeable 3.7-volt RCR123A batteries without causing permanent internal damage. The Maelstrom S18 is one of those few - it runs flawlessly even when using six rechargeable 3.7-volt RCR123A batteries.
: The S18's battery carrier provides reverse-polarity protection, so even if you accidentally put the batteries in reverse, nothing will be damaged. So even if you're swapping batteries in the dark, you've peace of mind that you simply can't hurt the S18.
- Length: 9.3 in
- Diameter (Body): 1.8 in
- Diameter (Head): 2.48 in
- Weight (without batteries): 24.5 oz
- Battery Compatibility: 6xCR123A (single-use) or 6xRCR123A (rechargeable) batteries.
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V~8.4V
· Outputs and Runtimes:
(runtimes are to 50% output)
- Low: 80 lumens, 17.5 hours
- Medium: 400 lumens, 3.5 hours
- High: 1200 lumens, 0.6 hours
- Strobe: 1200 lumens, 1.5 hours
- S.O.S.: 2.5 hours
- Body Material: Type-III hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel strike-Bezel
- Lens Material: Optical-grade hardened glass lens with external sapphire coating to resist scratches and internal anti-reflective coating to maximize real output
- Reflector: Precision-machined and highly polished smooth reflector
- Water Resistance: IPX-8
Included Accessories: Holster, instruction manual, 6xCR123A batteries, and spare o-rings