wasnt sure where to post so its here

This is a discussion on wasnt sure where to post so its here within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I too have been guilty of calling mags clips on occasion merely a case of having mouth in gear before brain is engaged....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: wasnt sure where to post so its here

VIP Member
    I too have been guilty of calling mags clips on occasion merely a case of having mouth in gear before brain is engaged.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    A clip is used to reload a magazine.

What is these "clips", "magazines" you speak of.... They're called mags people.
    Last edited by gottabkiddin; September 7th, 2011 at 08:46 AM. Reason: can't believe I did that, and after reading the grammar thread. : )
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

i hang out at a local gun shop , small one man operation, and its funny to see guys come in and ask him, hey do u have a clip for my whatever handgun and he politely says in a calm voice , no i dont sorry ,but i do have a mag that will fit that handgun. and they always have this look on their face of ?? what just happened here . and one guy still said it 4or 5 times after bob corrected him , and each time bob would say magazine hahah not sure the guy ever did realize what was up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links