Quality Optics at Cheap price? What do you know of out there??

This is a discussion on Quality Optics at Cheap price? What do you know of out there?? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Stubborn Same lifetime warranty as new. Can't go wrong IMO. I've picked up most of mine at Natchez Shooters Supply. Nikon Optics, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Quality Optics at Cheap price? What do you know of out there??

Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    Same lifetime warranty as new. Can't go wrong IMO. I've picked up most of mine at Natchez Shooters Supply.

Nikon Optics, Rangefinders, and Accessories - Natchez Shooters Supplies
    im a big fan of natchez, i get there emails all the time i will keep this in mind next order i do from them. thanks for the advise

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by cj View Post
    Primary Arms has their own lines of sights (red dot, magnifiers, and glass sights) with good reputations. They go out of their way to spec out and find manufacturers who will hold to the specs.
    i looked at their website i havent heard of them till now thanks for the heads up ill keep them in mind.

RKM
    Another vote for Primary Arms. I have a Primary Arms "micro dot" on my Ak. It's a copy of the Aimpoint. While it's not Aimpoint quality, and most likely won't stand up to the same abuse, for the price, it's a great red dot. I've had other red dots that where more expensive, and not nearly as nice. Primary Arms is by far worth more than they're priced. At $80 for a quality red dot, it's hard to say no. On the other hand, if you KNOW you're going into battle... I'd probably spend the money on an Aimpoint. If you keep your rifle ready for home defense but spend most of the time plinking on the range, Primary Arms is a GREAT choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links