Sportlock SafeLock

This is a discussion on Sportlock SafeLock within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Researching some bedside gun safes and ran across this. It seems to be competition for the GunVault 2000 version. I've read reviews of the GunVault, ...

Thread: Sportlock SafeLock

Sportlock SafeLock

Researching some bedside gun safes and ran across this. It seems to be competition for the GunVault 2000 version. I've read reviews of the GunVault, a lot of good but a lot of bad too, and wanted to see if anybody was familiar with this one. www.sportlockllc.com - ElectronicSafewShelf00064

2. Remove Ads

More affordable then a gunvaut. Looks good to me.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    One advantage that I see to the GunVault is that you can set a combination with simultaneous button pushes. This adds a memorable & more secure combination option IMO.

I didn't see a low-battery warning either.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

I ended up going with the GunVault. Seems like a quality piece for the price ;)

Links