Maxpedition Sale

This is a discussion on Maxpedition Sale within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Maxpedition Gear plus FREE SHIPPING plus a FREE HAT at LA Police Gear. Maxpedition Gear and Nylon READY TO SHIP! I've never seen Maxpedition gear ...

Thread: Maxpedition Sale

Maxpedition Sale

Maxpedition Gear plus FREE SHIPPING plus a FREE HAT at LA Police Gear. Maxpedition Gear and Nylon READY TO SHIP!

I've never seen Maxpedition gear discounted so much (not that I look very hard). At the 30% discount I might try my first piece of Maxpedition gear!

Just wanted to throw out a general FYI.
    “Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
    - Plato

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Dont' forget to use the code MAX30 at checkout!
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

VIP Member
    I'm selling the Jumbo L.E.O. S-type Versipack in Khaki for $49, shipped. Just sayin'. :)
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Distinguished Member
    Man, only weeks after I buy a Jumbo EDC. Well, there's always room for more Maxpedition!

Good find!

I'm currently using the Gearslinger and is great. I've looking at purchasing a fill pack from them. This may be the place!
    "Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."
    "The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail ... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation."

-Jeff Cooper

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    Bought my Fatboy Versipack on a whim a while back. While excellent, I would really like to have that Kodiak Gearslinger in grey.
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

I'm looking forward to getting my gearslinger. I didn't need anything as big as the Kodiak, so I got the sitka. Also went ahead and bought a jumbo versipack. I'm looking forward to being able to carry my glock 17 in my sitka where-ever I go.
    “Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
    - Plato

Links