Handgun light

This is a discussion on Handgun light within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey everyone, I am curious, I am debating on getting an easily attatchable light for my handgun. That way I can carry when I am ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Guest1

Thread: Handgun light

Handgun light

Hey everyone,
    I am curious, I am debating on getting an easily attatchable light for my handgun. That way I can carry when I am out and about without the light on. And then when I get home be able to put the light on it for the night. Does anyone recommend a light in general or is it pointless? If you do like them, do you keep them on your gun all the time while carrying(I know some holsters accomadate them).

Last question, is there any good lights for a decent price also?? I have a Springfield XD9 Sub compact.

Nick.

2. Remove Ads

I do have one on my edc,its a streamlight TLR1-s,but I do not use it in my home,I keep a surefire 6p led defender in my bed rig,I dont want to draw down on my child going to the b-room simply because my light is on my weapon.
    DontTreadOnI likes this.

I give about $100 for my Streamlight Tlr1-s,but don't think it will fit the xd sub,someone else on here might be able to tell you what light will fit the xd sub.

I had a TLR-3 that worked fine for a while. I just got tired of putting it on and taking it off anyhow. I have a fenix light coming in instead. I think the LD-20.

Links