Night Sight for Glock 26 Gen4 - Page 2

Night Sight for Glock 26 Gen4

This is a discussion on Night Sight for Glock 26 Gen4 within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You should be gtg on the crossbreed. That's what I use on my full size m&p with trijicons and have no issues and my tfo's ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Night Sight for Glock 26 Gen4

You should be gtg on the crossbreed. That's what I use on my full size m&p with trijicons and have no issues and my tfo's aren't to much bigger than those....you can always play with kydex even if its a little tight.

I just put trijicons on my G34 for a USPSA night shoot last weekend. Although they are very bright, I will probably put Truglo TFOs on it when I get them in the next few days from MidwayUSA and put the Trijicon's on my G26 that I can pick up on Saturday after my 7 day wait. The reason is that I think the TFOs are a little better during the day, and that's when I will be doing most most my shooting, but I might occasionally do a IDPA match in poor lighting so I figured I might as well get night sights as well. The Trijicons have 12 year warranty and look a lot more solid than the 'open' TFO sights (TFO sights are also a little bigger), so I think they are a better option on a carry gun.
    I'll see if I can post some pics of the two for a comparison when I get the sights and the gun.

RMD
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit2011 View Post
    I got that after doing some additional research. :-)

So at the moment I'm trying to decide between:

TruGlo Brite Site Series
    XS Sights Big Dot 24/7 Express
    Trijicon Bright & Tough™ Night Sights
    Another recommendation for the XS Big Dots. Excellent SD sights. Easy to see in bright light, low light and no light. Easy to install and no problem in a CBST.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links