Site sponsors and advertisers

This is a discussion on Site sponsors and advertisers within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey everyone. Hope this is the place to post this. I wanted to start a thread to continue to support the folks that advertise and ...

Thread: Site sponsors and advertisers

Hey everyone. Hope this is the place to post this. I wanted to start a thread to continue to support the folks that advertise and support the site. I have found many of them to be great. I saw the Palmetto Armory ad and checked their site out for the 1st time a few months back. I now frequent them often and get much of my ammo there. They have great prices for what I need and the service is fantastic. I also have donated to and use My Gun Database from Wolfrage. Another great resource I really like. He is very available to those using his product and it has been great for keeping tabs of my hobby.

So far this site has given me great insight and information around conceal and carry, guns, and of course equipment. It has also provided some really great usable items and resources as well.

Just thought I would call a few out. Any other sponsors or advertisers on here everyone really likes and want to help them as we enter the holidays. Let's take care of our own.
    It's not a problem til they make it one!

I'll give a shout out to Comp-Tac. I love my MTAC holster. It's extremely comfortable and has held up very well so far. The turn around time on my order was 9 or 10 days, from placing the order to having the product in my hand.

Pure Kustom, Rocky rocks!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Hum, maybe I should advertise my firearmss training school here then. People do come from all over the world to take my course and I should advertiose I suppose. How do I go about looking into that here? Peyton ( Home | RMCAT - Rocky Mountain Combat Applications Training )

Sponsored Links