Emergency radios

This is a discussion on Emergency radios within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Emergency radios yes I know there are other post that people have hear about them but I was hoping to get some new information now ...

Thread: Emergency radios

Emergency radios

Emergency radios yes I know there are other post that people have hear about them but I was hoping to get some new information now that people have had those radios for a time now how are they still functioning or are they still working properly or did they develop any problems. and the new models that might have came out solar powered with a handcrank and can also charge your cell phone. If you were to recommend one brand name what would it be. I have been looking at the
    C.crane cc observer

2. Remove Ads

I bought something that had a crank radio as a free gift.
    It was very hard to crank and finally stripped the cheap plastic gears.
    You get what you pay for.
    "Deine Papieren bitte?" or "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ !"
    (Choose only one)
    NRA Endowment Member
    "I bark at no man's bid. I will never come and go, and fetch and carry, at the whistle of the great man in the White House no matter who he is." -- David Crockett

Believe it or not the RED CROSS has a fine crank/solr charged multi-band radio with an alarmclock, light, and most important a USB port/cell phone charger..got 5 or six last Xmas for the clan...I use it (the radio) all the time, it lives in the truck...be sure to get one that has a cell phone chargeing option on it...

Links