I purchased the Liberty Centurion Fatboy Jr. after months of research. I have been very pleased. I purchased it online and had it shipped to the house. I paid a less than $1000. I don't think you will find more safe for the money anywhere. Its rated for 48 long guns but in reality unless they were all single shot shotguns you are not getting anywhere near that many long guns in the safe. I have about 25 in it now and its tight. Of course many of my long guns have optics mounted and I have several AK's and AR's and the grips takes up space.
• 62,000 BTUs and more fireboard than the competition - including 30 minutes @ 1200-1400°F
• Palusol heat-expanding seal included on all models, expanding up to 7 times it size in a fire at 212°F. Don't settle for inferior door seals used on cheaper safes.
• The Fatboy Jr. has been awarded UL Residential Security Container burglary classification
• Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
• Defensive barrier of 6 active 1" diameter bolts with 3 additional stationary bolts on the hinge side
• Cam-drive bolt locking mechanism with slip clutch handle
• UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock
STYLE & FUNCTION
• Durable textured black finish with satin chrome hardware with 3-point handle
• Upholstered Collector interior with Double Sportsman Rack in gray fabric. Holds up to 48 long guns! (Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes mounted).