Do-All Double Trouble Steel for 22lr....lead only? Hollow points?

This is a discussion on Do-All Double Trouble Steel for 22lr....lead only? Hollow points? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I received the Do-All Double Trouble steel target for Christmas and upon reading the directions like I was always taught to do, I see where ...

Thread: Do-All Double Trouble Steel for 22lr....lead only? Hollow points?

Do-All Double Trouble Steel for 22lr....lead only? Hollow points?

I received the Do-All Double Trouble steel target for Christmas and upon reading the directions like I was always taught to do, I see where they say "Soft nose lead bullets only, at 30 yards." Are any of you familiar with this target? I typically "train" with my M&P 15-22 3 times a week, and do not shoot lead rounds. I use the Federal 550 Packs, that are copper plated hollow points. I was planning on adding this steel target to my obstacle course, but now I'm afraid I wont be able to shoot it. I'd rather be safe than sorry, so do any of you have any experience with this target? I appreciate your input, and have added a link to the target I'm asking about. I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and have a safe and Happy New Year!

3-1920391 - Do All Traps Double Trouble .22 Caliber Spinner Spinning Target System
    "Being armed gives you options"

Kimber Pro Carry II; S&W M&P; S&W M&P9c; Walther PPS: Ruger SP101 357: Kahr P380 w/ CT; NAA 22mag; Rock River AR-15; NEF Pardner Pump; Benelli Nova

2. Remove Ads

Links