5.11 ATAC L1 single CR123 video review

This is a discussion on 5.11 ATAC L1 single CR123 video review within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently picked up one of these 5.11 ATAC L1's. There are a lot of nice features about it, but for a tactical light I ...

Thread: 5.11 ATAC L1 single CR123 video review

I recently picked up one of these 5.11 ATAC L1's. There are a lot of nice features about it, but for a tactical light I think I might prefer a slightly different UI where you can have an isolated high output. YMMV. Construction of the light is great though.

Great review. I bought the same light a while ago after a USPSA night shoot since a lot of the guys used it and were happy with it. It's fairly light and easy to use with a two handed grip on your pistol (cigar type hold), so that was important to me. I took off the clip since I thought it was in the way and I wouldn't use it anyway. If there is something else I wish it had, it would have been the ability to focus the beam and maybe built in SOS signal, but you cannot get everything for $75 :-)

Sponsored Links