? for our various holster makers

This is a discussion on ? for our various holster makers within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I think I want to get a paddle holster -- to be clear, for OWB, with gun concealed by T-shirt, sweater, jacket, maybe a light ...

Thread: ? for our various holster makers

VIP Member

? for our various holster makers

I think I want to get a paddle holster -- to be clear, for OWB, with gun concealed by T-shirt, sweater, jacket, maybe a light weight vest. I expect to wear this either solely in the house, or on my property--e.g., in the morning when I go out to get the paper or put the garbage out. I think I want the gun to ride high so it stays covered by a T-shirt or light weight sweater.

The gun I want to carry is a S&W 99 in .40. 3 1/2 barrel.

I've looked at a bunch of holster sites and for the most part either this one isn't listed or I can't tell if what is listed is the same as what I own. I'll see S&W 99 or Walther 99, but in 9mm and I think my gun is a tad wider than the ones in 9 mm.

Anyway, if someone wants to send me a PM with price and ordering information and maybe a url to your site too, I'd appreciate it.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

2. Remove Ads

I'm not a holster maker, but STRONGLY recommend these folks, they list your gun in their list.

Garrett Industries
    Garrett Industries, LLC Designers/Manufacturers of Custom Kydex and Leather Holsters and Tactical Gear

sgb
    Kramer makes exactly what you want
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Links