Crimson Trace Laser Grips

This is a discussion on Crimson Trace Laser Grips within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; New Member , with so many people having bad or nightmarish experiences when purchasing from the web I thought I would pass along some good ...

Thread: Crimson Trace Laser Grips

Red face Crimson Trace Laser Grips

New Member , with so many people having bad or nightmarish experiences when purchasing from the web I thought I would pass along some good news. Just purchased Crimsom Trace Master Series Wood Grip set from Paul Hoffman @ LaserSight Central.Paul was out of stock when I placed my order but advised me he had more coming in this week,I ordered a set from him for my Kimber ,on thursday of this week he notified me he had the grips & would be shipping them out on thursday (same day ). Went out to check the mail today & lo & behold my new grips had arrived.Its been a long time since I've ordered something gun related on the web & actually received it the same week.Paul is in San Diego Ca & I'm in Louisville KY. If you havent seen the Master Series Laser Grips I would highly recommend taking a look at them, there far & away much better than the plastic ones Crimson uses now.The internet pics dont due them justice. As far as ordering them I cannot see using anyone other than Paul @ LaserSight Central.Thanks for the space , Jim

2. Remove Ads

Welcome from the Sunshine State
    "A free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought."

Welcome from VA. I have a set of CT grip sights for my Glock that I really like.
    "Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. " Col. Jeff Cooper

Proud member NRA, VCDL, USPSA, IDPA & DADD ( if you have daughters, you understand )

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    Welcome from Tennessee. Got CT on both my Kimbers.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Greetings from northern KY. I have a set on my Springfield Loaded Champion.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

I have CT lasers on all my carry sidearms. I've had very good service and pricing from Shooters Resource.

https://www.shooters-resource.com/
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Remington 870; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

I have modified CT grips on my S&W 6906, 908 and CS9 and modify them for others. My stock grips come from pistol-lasergrips.com. Good people there and I always get two day delivery at no extra cost.

I buy enough of them that the wholesalers will sell to me, but after I add in tax and shipping they can't beat the retail price from pistol-lasergrips.com

Crimson Trace grips rock!!

Links