FOURSEVENS Ti Tactical Pen review

This is a discussion on FOURSEVENS Ti Tactical Pen review within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I got a chance to try out the new pen. It has a lot of great features but also has several misses that I think ...

Thread: FOURSEVENS Ti Tactical Pen review

FOURSEVENS Ti Tactical Pen review

I got a chance to try out the new pen. It has a lot of great features but also has several misses that I think make it not worth purchasing in its current form. I did a little review of it with my thoughts.

2. Remove Ads

cj
    I like that it's the least 'tactical' looking specifically designed pen...but the drawbacks, as you pointed out, are atrocious. Maybe I'll keep my eyes open for the next gen.

Quote Originally Posted by cj View Post
    I like that it's the least 'tactical' looking specifically designed pen...but the drawbacks, as you pointed out, are atrocious. Maybe I'll keep my eyes open for the next gen.
    Indeed. With a few small modifications (price included) it could be a great pen!

Thanks for the review. I agree with you. The pen is too short unless you have the cap on the back end. Also having no place to put the cap is ridiculous! Makes no sense at all. Other than that, I really like the modern clean look! Not looking tactical allows it to fit nicely into an office type setting.
    Question Everything!

Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    Thanks for the review. I agree with you. The pen is too short unless you have the cap on the back end. Also having no place to put the cap is ridiculous! Makes no sense at all. Other than that, I really like the modern clean look! Not looking tactical allows it to fit nicely into an office type setting.
    It does definitely have a nice sleek look. I'll give it that.

Links