MOLLE bag - Page 2

MOLLE bag

This is a discussion on MOLLE bag within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by suntzu Had mine cutom made in Bogota colombia in a sweat shop. I have a few bags from that store.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MOLLE bag

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Had mine cutom made in Bogota colombia in a sweat shop.
    I have a few bags from that store....
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

VIP Member
    RomanR4 - I have an extra CamelBak BFM in black that I might be persuaded to sell. You can check it out here: CamelBak® - BFM™. I have used these packs for years and find them to be good pieces of kit. PM me if you're at all interested.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    I have a few bags from that store....
    LOL! You know how only goofy people can spot other goofy people? I was in an airport in the states TDY and was at the Hertz counter. A guy with a beard, with the "look" came up and tapped me on the shoulder and said "nice bag". We just smiled and went on our ways. Think I still had my pony tail

Administrator
    Try not to veer too far off the main focus of the thread.
    Thanks.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Sorry, but dad , he started it! But seriously, they are good bags and cheap, got 6 total, 3 for work and 3 for family. Built in holster or removable, magazine holder, 2 camel back pouches.

Opfor- that bag would be perfect, but way outta my price range. Thanks tho.
    NRA - Line of Duty Member

SIG P220ST

Next purchase an AR-15 hopefully

What are people puttin in there medic bag? I have band aids, gauze, antiseptic/alcohol, TUMs lol, ibuprofen, acetimetaphin, and rubber gloves. I want to get more casualty stuff like tourniquets.
    NRA - Line of Duty Member

SIG P220ST

Next purchase an AR-15 hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Romanr4 View Post
    What are people puttin in there medic bag? I have band aids, gauze, antiseptic/alcohol, TUMs lol, ibuprofen, acetimetaphin, and rubber gloves. I want to get more casualty stuff like tourniquets.
    SAM splint is a must. Trauma shears. Lots and lots of medic tape. Blanket is a must. Couple of bottles of water. A couple of stuffed animals in case the victim is a kid. You can not beleive the value of those little stuffed critters to calm down a kid (or teenage girl). A laminated card(s) with cpr instruction, first aid, abc's and other medical info. Laminated card and marker to make note (ie if you choose to put on a tourniquet write down the time. Vitals) You can get an approximation of blood pressure by where you can feel a pulse. That chart would be useful.

For the medics out there: what do you think of folks getting trained with J-tubes and collars for c-spine control? I include them in mine.

I use a Maxpedition Falcon II.

Here is a list of what's in it and the kit and pouches I have MOLLE'd to the outside of it.

I also have a Camelbak BFM for larger loads.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Have you looked at eberlystock? They come at a price, but they are realy nice and are strapped to the gills with molle
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links