FTS mount for AIM 3x magnifier

This is a discussion on FTS mount for AIM 3x magnifier within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; hey guys im looking into getting a FTS mount for my AIM 3x magnifier that i picked up about 6 months ago. Ive seen prices ...

Thread: FTS mount for AIM 3x magnifier

hey guys im looking into getting a FTS mount for my AIM 3x magnifier that i picked up about 6 months ago. Ive seen prices from $40-$320 all over the internet w/ no way of telling what is good and what isnt. what do you guys have on your magnifiers that seem to work. If possible i would like a FTS mount that locks to the side and doesnt flop back and forth. i dont even know if this is made. I also would like to stay away from the $320 range lol

Absolute best mount for the Aimpoint 3x magnifier is by Larue Tactical. Pivot type mount. Rock solid. Also it comes in a couple different heights. What are you going to be running it behind ? An Aimpoint CompM style red dot ?

Here is the mount: COMBO/Aimpoint 3X Magnifier (#11324) and LT755-30S QD Mount (SHORT) | LaRue Tactical

Here is the mount sold by its self: http://www.laruetactical.com/larue-t...qd-pivot-mount

They also have a "short" pivot mount if your running an optic that requires a shorter in line/tandem operation with your primary red dot or hollowgraphic.
    U.S. Army retired
    18F4VW9

I will be running it behind an eotech 517, I currently have it mounted w/ a aim twist off mount which I am finding myself not fond of du to having to take it completely off the rifle and to put it in my bag/pouch

Are you ordering it online? Because when i ordered it online they delivered me a damage piece and later refused to exchange it. And i guess the flip mount is offered in the 1.725" center height now.

well over the internet seems to be my best route for choices and avalibility and prices so that is the way i was looking to go but i think im going to go today to a few local gun shops and see what they have or can get.

any else have any product suggestions for me to give me some options?? i also came across this today Vortex Optics - VMX3 Magnifier Swing Mount that looked like an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Skygod View Post
    Absolute best mount for the Aimpoint 3x magnifier is by Larue Tactical. Pivot type mount. Rock solid. Also it comes in a couple different heights. What are you going to be running it behind ? An Aimpoint CompM style red dot ?

Here is the mount: COMBO/Aimpoint 3X Magnifier (#11324) and LT755-30S QD Mount (SHORT) | LaRue Tactical

Here is the mount sold by its self: LaRue Tactical QD Pivot Mount Tall, LT755 | LaRue Tactical

They also have a "short" pivot mount if your running an optic that requires a shorter in line/tandem operation with your primary red dot or hollowgraphic.
    this looks promising is it a polymer?? have u ever tried to run one behind an eotech??

does anyone have any experience with this mount?? Flip-to-Side Mount red dot Magnifier Longhorn Tactical

Sponsored Links