Someone Help Me! Holster Problem!

This is a discussion on Someone Help Me! Holster Problem! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just bought a Glaco Stow-And-Go ISW Holster for the S&W M&P Compact W/Thumb Safety.But i think it was made for W/out Safety My problem ...

Thread: Someone Help Me! Holster Problem!

Someone Help Me! Holster Problem!

I just bought a Glaco Stow-And-Go ISW Holster for the S&W M&P Compact W/Thumb Safety.But i think it was made for W/out Safety

My problem is the holster will only go in upto the Safety, there still some space inside the holster. Should that be a problem?

I called Galco and asked someone about my problem he said that it should be fine. but i dont exactly know if he understood me.

Someone Please Help!
    Last edited by Nickb; March 17th, 2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Miss Spelled

2. Remove Ads

I would think that as long as the holster completely covers your trigger you should be fine. Are you sure it is the right holster for your pistol? I sometimes carry in a JIT holster and it basically only covers the trigger are and everything else is exposed.

I would think as long as it secures the weapon effectively and covers the trigger, it should be fine. sorry, but I don't have a M&P and I'm not familiar with that holster.

Welcome to the forum BTW
    "Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. " Col. Jeff Cooper

Proud member NRA, VCDL, USPSA, IDPA & DADD ( if you have daughters, you understand )

Links