SP101 Grip Inserts

This is a discussion on SP101 Grip Inserts within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hoping someone can help me. I see all these SP101's with these great grip inserts, but I've been unable to find where to pick them ...

Thread: SP101 Grip Inserts

SP101 Grip Inserts

Hoping someone can help me. I see all these SP101's with these great grip inserts, but I've been unable to find where to pick them up. Is there a website somewhere that carries them? Thanks in advance for any advice!

2. Remove Ads

I got some great inserts from a guy who makes them and sells them on Ebay. I don't remember his user name but if you search for SP101 grip inserts you'll be sure to find him.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

A seller on ebay called dakins7579 makes them and sometimes lists them. I've bought 2 sets from him. He gets 5 stars from me.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I had a pretty horrible experience with paypal a year or so ago where they froze my account with $150 in it, and they've never released it, so I don't use ebay anymore. I'm hoping there's other vendors that carry them, but if not, I may have to find a dealer on ebay who will take a personal check. On a side note, I recommend EVERYONE stops using paypal. They are a private entity, and because of that, they're pretty much able to make their own rules. Google "Paypal froze my account" and you'll see that they're pretty much thieves. Some folks have had their accounts released after 90 or 180 days, but most never see their money again.

I have a nice pair I would sell with the grips. I have gone through several grips for my SP 101 looking for a grip I like. I finally found one, so now I have grips that I don't need including the original grips to which I had a set of rosewood inserts years ago. Very pretty. If you interested send me a PM.
    Ruger SP101 3" .357
    Taurus 941UL .22WMR
    Mini-14
    H&R Pardner Pump 20

Links