Looking for a very specific sized bag

This is a discussion on Looking for a very specific sized bag within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am in the process of trying to build what I have decided to call a "modular bug out system". Basically, what I want to ...

Thread: Looking for a very specific sized bag

Looking for a very specific sized bag

I am in the process of trying to build what I have decided to call a "modular bug out system". Basically, what I want to do is this. I already EDC a 5.11 Covrt 18. This has everything that would be carried in a "get home bag". What I would like to do is have a second bag that is filled with the items that would normally be in a bug out bag (minus what I already EDC) that I can then put inside the primary compartment of my Covrt 18 essentially turning it into a BoB. Now, I understand that space will be at a serious premium and I am doing my best to keep all the items as small and light as possible. What I am looking for is a bag that is as close to 19x12.25x6.5 as possible. Those are the dimensions for the main compartment in the covrt 18. The closest thing I have found so far is CountyComm - XL EOD Utility Bag which gets pretty close. Does anyone else know of anything that gets even closer to the listed specs? Thanks for any info you have!
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

2. Remove Ads

I like that EOD bag. It looks really well made and should go well with an existing BOB.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

cj
    No real suggestion that are better, but perhaps open space might give you ideas for extras to fill that void, so other options might help. I've got a LAPG Bail out Bag and they're pretty nice for what they are, but lots of the compartments are external. It lists as external: 14" x 10" x 6"

They've also got a "LA Police Gear Molle Gear Bag" which I haven't seen or used, all internal storage at: 14" x 9" x 4.75"

Links