The Grip Force Adapter for Glock Pistols

This is a discussion on The Grip Force Adapter for Glock Pistols within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here's my brief review of a pretty neat product for Glocks. I was leery when I first saw them, but after working with them for ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Harryball

Thread: The Grip Force Adapter for Glock Pistols

August 19, 1970 - June 2012

The Grip Force Adapter for Glock Pistols

Here's my brief review of a pretty neat product for Glocks. I was leery when I first saw them, but after working with them for the last 10 months or so, I am a fan.

2. Remove Ads

Nice, now it looks like an M&P....Nice review Paul..
    MotorCityGun likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

August 19, 1970 - June 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Nice, now it looks like an M&P...
    Harryball,

It's actually more like an M&P than an M&P! When I was working for NASA in 06, the guys that I was training had just been issued the brand new Smith & Wesson M&P .40. I was like 'Really? Smith had never made an auto pistol worth a damn, Novak sights suck for 1 hand work and .40cal either cut my training budget by 2/3 or jumped up the cost by a like amount.' Well, that M&P .40 was the slickest .40 that I'd ever fired. Less perceived recoil, less muzzle lift, etc. A big part of that was accomplished by the width and depth of the tang.

The GFA is slightly wider and allows about the same depth as the M&P tang. It is funny how much little changes impact things.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Gomez View Post
    Harryball,

It's actually more like an M&P than an M&P! When I was working for NASA in 06, the guys that I was training had just been issued the brand new Smith & Wesson M&P .40. I was like 'Really? Smith had never made an auto pistol worth a damn, Novak sights suck for 1 hand work and .40cal either cut my training budget by 2/3 or jumped up the cost by a like amount.' Well, that M&P .40 was the slickest .40 that I'd ever fired. Less perceived recoil, less muzzle lift, etc. A big part of that was accomplished by the width and depth of the tang.

The GFA is slightly wider and allows about the same depth as the M&P tang. It is funny how much little changes impact things.
    LOL, I might have to look into glocks now. Never liked them. This could be a game changer for a lot of folks...

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    LOL, I might have to look into glocks now. Never liked them. This could be a game changer for a lot of folks...
    He'ssssssssssssssssss gonna drink the koolaide He'ssssssssssssssssssssssssss gonna drink the koolaide....
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Quote Originally Posted by First Sgt View Post
    He'ssssssssssssssssss gonna drink the koolaide He'ssssssssssssssssssssssssss gonna drink the koolaide....
    LMAO, I said maybe....

Links