+1 for SOG!!

+1 for SOG!!

This is a discussion on +1 for SOG!! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My assisted Sog knife stopped assisted opening last week. Sadly I boxed it up and sent it to Lynwood Washington for repair. I've had a ...

Thread: +1 for SOG!!

+1 for SOG!!

My assisted Sog knife stopped assisted opening last week. Sadly I boxed it up and sent it to Lynwood Washington for repair. I've had a Sog multi-tool with a broken jaw for a while, so I dug it out of the desk and sent it along as well. With UPS today, I got the tool and knife back repaired at no charge!

OD*
    Wish everyone would provide that good of customer service.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Very nice. Wish I'd have known that when the knife I used to have broke. I'd have sent it back to them.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

SOG makes great products and my interactions with their customer service have been top notch!
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Links