Klarus XT11 flashlight kicks butt!

This is a discussion on Klarus XT11 flashlight kicks butt! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been a flashlight junkie for over two years now. Probably bought 100+ lights, mostly as gifts. But I've kept 30 or 40 in my ...

Thread: Klarus XT11 flashlight kicks butt!

Klarus XT11 flashlight kicks butt!

I've been a flashlight junkie for over two years now. Probably bought 100+ lights, mostly as gifts. But I've kept 30 or 40 in my own collection.

Anyway, I'm always on the lookout for the 'latest and greatest' and I recently bought a Klarus XT11 flashlight. I gotta say, this is a terrific light. It pumps out over 600 lumens and it has two buttons on the end, with the smaller button allowing instant access to strobe, while the bigger button comes on in HIGH. If you hit the big button, then you can hit the smaller button to cycle through HIGH>MED>LOW modes. This light utilizes two CR123 batteries or one 18650 rechargeable battery, so it's nice to have the battery options. I bought mine on eBay for $90, and it came with the light and a holster, along with two 18650 batteries and a charger. If I was a LEO, I'd have to think this is just about the perfect light.

Here's a link to a full review: Klarus XT11 (XM-L U2 - 1x18650, 2xCR123A/RCR) Review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO+

-
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

2. Remove Ads

Nice light, also a light fan... flashaholic??
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

I've got an XT10 and love it and was surprised how much more they pushed the led in the XT11. You can't underestimate a good quality, high intensitylight for defensive purposes.
    I've been anxiously watching the new 3x18650's that all of the manufacturers are coming out with 1,800 to 2,200 lumens of non lethal blinding light.....

Links