Crossbreed Seconds?

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Seconds? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was thinking of purchasing a crossbreed for my G23 and was looking at the website. Do any of you all know what the difference ...

Thread: Crossbreed Seconds?

Crossbreed Seconds?

I was thinking of purchasing a crossbreed for my G23 and was looking at the website. Do any of you all know what the difference is between the specific glock model# (like glock 26) and just "Glock"?

2. Remove Ads

P95
    I am not a Glock owner...but there is a difference in overall size of the gun...as well as mag release, safety, slide lock....etc. Each holster is formed to the specific contours of the gun.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mathewsz7 View Post
    I was thinking of purchasing a crossbreed for my G23 and was looking at the website. Do any of you all know what the difference is between the specific glock model# (like glock 26) and just "Glock"?
    Take a look at Glock's web site, it does a pretty good job of showing the different sized. To make this short, there are 3 different thicknesses and 3 different sizes.

Thickest - comes in full size (20 & 21) and compact (29 & 30)
    Thinnest - comes in only the 36 which is a single stack .45
    Middle thickness - comes in full size (17, 22, et. al.), compact (19, 23, et. al.) and sub-compact (26, 27, et. al.)

Buy the holster that fits the gun.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

My g26 and 36 are used in the same CBST, my 27 that I will get will also be used in the same holster. Kinda nice having the option for 3 different weapons and one holster

Im fairly certain crossbreed uses 1 kydex mold for a number of different sizes on the same frame. Think compact 1911. I use the same holster for what I would consider a sub-compact and a full size frame 1911. Remember though if it doesn't fit all it takes is a hair dryer to tighten it up.

I emailed crossbreed seconds with a question once and got a reply quite quickly. They may be able to clear it up for you.

I thought/think that CB seconds is the same guy. I think it's just people that return it in the 14 day trial period that didn't like their holster or someone broke the kydex part and they just sent a new one and fixed the kydex on the one sent in.

Links