This is a discussion on EDC Kits - Post'em up if you got a picture within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; IMAG0160.jpg Glock 19 Gen 2, Sig Sauer P238, Galco Paddle OWB, CB Mini Tuck, Galco Royal Guard, Sig Sauer Clip On WB, Keys and Wallet....
Glock 19 Gen 2, Sig Sauer P238, Galco Paddle OWB, CB Mini Tuck, Galco Royal Guard, Sig Sauer Clip On WB, Keys and Wallet.
1. Car keys
2. IWB holster - cheap, but gets the job done
3. Taurus PT145 Millennium Pro .45 ACP w/10 rd. magazine - looking to trade for a Smith and Wesson M*P
4. Extra 10 rd. magazine, both with Hornady 185gr. Critical Defense Ammo
5. Leather tri-fold wallet from Pop's Leather in Turkey - best wallet I ever owned
6. Timex Expedition Watch w/ indie-glow dial - does the job
7. Stainless steel pen-knife - gift from my brother's wedding
8. iPhone 4G - love it!
US Air Force, 1986 - 2007
"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason
-often no Ruger.
-sometimes an extra magazine for the
I carry either the M&P or Glock 17 with one or two reloads on my belt and an extra one or two in my bag. I mostly carry outside the waistband but occasionally inside the waistband. As for the fixed blades, I carry one of the two. On my belt at work or in my bag other times.
Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe
What about zip ties? Are they something that could be useful for tarps? A tourniquet , etc . Extra protective eye glasses.
Wow, where do you guys find room for your keys, money etc. I carry a XD40 SC with a 12 rnd mag. and a LCP as a BUG and if I find I need more, it is is time to make a hasty retreat.
Just got the Streamlight Microstream and the Kabar Fin in the mail today.