My first OWB carry on my motorcycle. No problem.

This is a discussion on My first OWB carry on my motorcycle. No problem. within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Went to to see the Ted Cruz rally with Sarah Palin in the Woodlands this evening. Decided to finally try my OWB. Threw my 442 ...

Thread: My first OWB carry on my motorcycle. No problem.

My first OWB carry on my motorcycle. No problem.

Went to to see the Ted Cruz rally with Sarah Palin in the Woodlands this evening. Decided to finally try my OWB. Threw my 442 in a Fobus paddle. I'm not the biggest fan of Fobus but have one for my 442 because of the positive click when retention is achieved.

I am an unsafe driver and do not do full leathers, I know, but I am 49 and am not going to change. Anyways I was always worried that the wind would blow my sleevless denim shirt up and expose so I always carried my LCP in my front pocket. There were no issues up to 80MPH. The shirt stayed over the pistol and I never had any part of the pistol or holster showing.

Sarah was awesome by the way. And Ted Cruz is a funny guy with a good sounding agenda. Hope the Tea Party keeps everyone of these candidates in check.

A good night here in North Houston.

2. Remove Ads

Ride with my Ruger SR1911 in a Blackhawk Serpa all the time. Would have loved to be there.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Links