crimson trace grips for my S&W 442?

This is a discussion on crimson trace grips for my S&W 442? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; hello, i'm really debating on getting a set of these grips mainly because of the low light conditions advantage,also the speed of dot on target ...

hello, i'm really debating on getting a set of these grips mainly because of the low light conditions advantage,also the speed of dot on target and accuracy. my question to those who have them on their snubby, did you buy the lg-105 or lg-305(extended grips)? i really love the concealability of the pistol now in my pocket holsters. I imagine they won't fit in my existing holsters? thanks for any info or advice, Randy

Extended. As you mentioned they are not as easy to pocket carry. The advantages or easier to shoot. Hi recoil rounds are more comfortable.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

I'm not a fan of the LG-105 polymer texture or the size of the LG-305 due to their size. I really like the LG-405 for their size and the air pocket in the back. It really helps with recoil.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

grips

[Thanks for the replies.

T=tokerblue;2351586]I'm not a fan of the LG-105 polymer texture or the size of the LG-305 due to their size. I really like the LG-405 for their size and the air pocket in the back. It really helps with recoil.[/QUOTE]

Links