OpticPlanet.com has no customer service! - Page 2

OpticPlanet.com has no customer service!

This is a discussion on OpticPlanet.com has no customer service! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Three separate dealings, no problems whatsoever...totally pleased...JMO...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: OpticPlanet.com has no customer service!

Three separate dealings, no problems whatsoever...totally pleased...JMO
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Dawg View Post
    Same deal here, I didn't find out it was back-ordered until I got a vague
    email stating " Estimated to ship within 5-15 days". We will see how it plays out.
    As soon as they got my scope in stock they shipped it out and I love it, my only little gripe is I had to email them for any back-order information.

(Edit) Additionally I ordered a small red dot sight and it was shipped next day with NO problems at all.
    Last edited by Chris Dawg; October 3rd, 2012 at 06:27 AM.

Sponsor
    After reviewing the receipts from the build that the scope rings were used on, I found that this incident was actually with SWFA and not Optics Planet. I have not had any memorable issues in the few transactions that I have had with Optics Planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmy40 View Post
    I had a rough ride getting some odd size scope rings from them. First set was on back order. I cancelled that order and reordered a different brand of better quality at a higher price on their(opticsplanet) recommendation. They arrived quickly but were for a Pic. rail and I needed Weaver(the OP CS Rep knew I specifically needed weaver mounts). They offered a pretty good discount on a new Pic. rail for my rifle. The whole thing wound up costing 3x what the original order would have been but I got much higher quality gear after it was all said and done. I'd order from them again if they had what I needed when I need it.
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

Highly Recommend OpticPlanet

Fast shipping and great customer service.... my experience ordering about four or five times.

As far as price that is our fault if you don't shop around. I look at all sites, including ebay, amazon, midwayUSA and google searches...... KnifeHog was one site I got from a google search for a Ka-Bar TDI law enforcement waist pack. If I pay more it is my fault.

I found a conceal vest for less than any place, including eBay. The vest (my mistake) was too big, so I sent it back.
    They were backordered on that size, but they tracked down vest at another dealer and the delay was very minor, yet
    they included a free nylon wallet as a bonus in the order..... THANKS!

PS - Their web site is easy to use and the one time I called (on that vest and ETA) I talked to a very pleasant helpful competent lady, who sounded like she actually liked her job and helping me.

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    Yes its been over a year ago when I ordered from them and was told it would ship next day well 2 weeks later nothing so I called and I was told not there problem said talk with USPS I did and nothing. I called back got hang up 3 days later got my package and it had been shipped 3 days earlier but wrong holster, called again was told thats what I ordered said no and read confirmation was hung up on turned over to credit card company than got a nasty letter from them so turned product and letter over to credit card company. never heard anymore

OpticPlanet.com has no customer service!

They suck! I ordered two holsters through amazon from them. The are 3 hours from my home! Amazon said they were both instock, wrong only one was. The one they had took 2 weeks to be shipped. They ship via smart mail or some crap that takes forever. Them got an email saying the other was 30 days back ordered. I said fine. I wanted 32 days then called. The guy said yeah it's not ready yet could be 4 more weeks. So I substituted it with a different holster. One I liked better, and they shipped it right away. It took another two week, ugh! Opened it up and it was the original one that was back ordered. I will never, NEVER do business with them again. Sorry about the rant!

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Terrible company, will never order anything through them again. Tried to buy a red dot from them (through amazon). Sent them an email asking when the item was going to ship (it was already a day after they promised to have it shipped out by), no response for 3 days, then I get an email saying they were back ordered (that's funny.. they said they had 12 in stock) and it would take them half a month before they even had one in stock again. Canceled my order, went to the store, and bought a better sight at the same price.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

I have good luck with them for years. In fact I just bought a scope from them last month.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

I've ordered a lot of stuff from optics planet.In fact,i jokingly told a friend of mine,they must throw my stuff on the truck,as soon as i order.I've not once ever had any problems with them.The things i ordered was directly from them,thou.

Now I can speak about OpticPlanet...I wanted a SureFire 500 lumen SD light. OpticPlanet's price saved me $30...I ordered it. Then I read this this thread...I was a bit concerned, but received the light in a week...I had no problems with this ordering experience. Would I order from them again? Certainly...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I have ordered holsters, gun sights, and clothing from them and never a problem.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links