Holster for 8045f mini cougar

This is a discussion on Holster for 8045f mini cougar within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just bought a mini cougar and plan on carrying it. I've seen recommendations on here for don Hume holsters. For the cougar but what ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eagleks

Thread: Holster for 8045f mini cougar

Holster for 8045f mini cougar

I just bought a mini cougar and plan on carrying it. I've seen recommendations on here for don Hume holsters. For the cougar but what model are you guys using? None of the concealment holsters I looked at had the cougar listed as an available model.

2. Remove Ads

Any suggestions? This thing comes in tomorrow! Woohoo!

"mini" cougar ??? Never heard of a "mini" cougar. I had to look it up to see what it was. I have a Beretta Cougar... and the "mini" must looks like it's the same slide , etc. and they only shortened the grip and mag capacity.

If that's accurate, believe it or not, about any Don Hume holster that can be used for a XD-SC (sub-compact) works well with the normal Beretta Cougar.
    BeefyG likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links