M-3 Weaponlights on sale at J&G sales

This is a discussion on M-3 Weaponlights on sale at J&G sales within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I didn't know where else to put this so.... J&G sales has police trade in M-3 Weaponlights on sale for $39.00. The light have "old" ...

Thread: M-3 Weaponlights on sale at J&G sales

VIP Member

M-3 Weaponlights on sale at J&G sales

I didn't know where else to put this so....

J&G sales has police trade in M-3 Weaponlights on sale for $39.00. The light have "old" technology as in they are not LED but are great lights.

I just bought two more for pistols I have at the house. Not a bad deal for a great light.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

Wish I had a need, definitely a good deal.
    As we used to teach in the spook business, carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you. -- Jeff Cooper

This is definitely on my 'want' list. Thanks Tacman605 I think I may order one very soon.

Links