Hogue Jumps On The Zombie Bandwagon.

This is a discussion on Hogue Jumps On The Zombie Bandwagon. within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The grips and grip adapters etc., that they've been famous for for years. Except these are green and glow in the dark! Zombie-X : Hogue ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OD*
  • 1 Post By bmcgilvray

Thread: Hogue Jumps On The Zombie Bandwagon.

VIP Member

Hogue Jumps On The Zombie Bandwagon.

The grips and grip adapters etc., that they've been famous for for years. Except these are green and glow in the dark!

Zombie-X : Hogue Inc., The Best Value In Handgun Grips, Rifle Stocks and Accessories - Bar None!
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

2. Remove Ads

I love the zombie genre for entertainment but no thanks. I don't want my guns to glow in the dark.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Subtle!!!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

OD*
    Can't say that I blame them. $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    bmcgilvray likes this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

I didn't see all this coming. First Ka-Bar went Zombie, now Hogue. Who's next? Colt? I think Zombies may be the last, admittedly fictitious, societal minority we can openly shoot without fear of political incorrectness. After all, criminals are now simply misunderstood victims. Enemies of the U.S. are justified in their anti-American acts. And it wouldn't surprise me if felons didn't soon unionize (or have they already?). At least we can still shoot zombies...and feel FINE about it.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

True that, Od*.

Only one opinion but I'm fed up to the back teeth with all things zombie but if our fine shooting industry folks can make some quick extra bucks off of the kindergarten contingent of the shooting trade by selling zombie ammo/gear that's all done up in sickly green then more power to 'em.
    OD* likes this.
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

OD*
    I know I'm much too old for it, but I truly get a kick out of Ruger's Zombie Slayer. I have no idea why, I already have a plain LCP.

"The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Links