Celox Trauma Gauze on sale

This is a discussion on Celox Trauma Gauze on sale within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The basic blowout kit for some people consists of just an Israeli bandage and it is typically the first item people purchase for a blow ...

Thread: Celox Trauma Gauze on sale

Celox Trauma Gauze on sale

The basic blowout kit for some people consists of just an Israeli bandage and it is typically the first item people purchase for a blow out (GSW) kit. One of the best additions to a GSW kit is a hemostatic agent. The one I like best is Celox gauze, which can be used to pack a wound to reduce/stop bleeding where a tourniquet or an Izzy bandage cannot be applied or even where the other methods can be used but have not worked to stop bleeding. It also does double duty as a burn wound simmilar to a water gel dressing. I just got an email from a very good vendor I use for first aid supplies, Rescue Essentials, that they are having a 25% off sale on Celox gauze Celox Trauma Gauze hemostatic and burn treatment stop arterial bleeding fast This is about the lowest price I have seen on this.

2. Remove Ads

Links