Laser Bore Sighter

Laser Bore Sighter

This is a discussion on Laser Bore Sighter within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone used a bore sight to zero their rifle, if so what was your opinion of these. bore lazer.jpg...

Laser Bore Sighter

Has anyone used a bore sight to zero their rifle, if so what was your opinion of these.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I have one and have used it on several AR rifles. It gets you close so that when you go to the range it only takes a few adjustments to get dead on. However, they are hard to see in anything but low light. I zero in at 25 yards, I suspect much farther out and the light would be pretty weak.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Links