A new concealed carry shirt - solves an old problem

A new concealed carry shirt - solves an old problem

This is a discussion on A new concealed carry shirt - solves an old problem within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The Yank-N-Draw concealed carry shirt solves an old problem, your t-shirt getting in the way of your firearm. A family member of mine is a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: A new concealed carry shirt - solves an old problem

Lightbulb A new concealed carry shirt - solves an old problem

The Yank-N-Draw concealed carry shirt solves an old problem, your t-shirt getting in the way of your firearm. A family member of mine is a long time firearm enthusiast and has attended a few courses at Front sight and recently invented this concealed carry T-shirt. He has not asked me to post this for him but I thought some of you here may like the idea and if you could let your fellow CC friends know it would be greatly appreciated. He has a FB page for these shirts. Just search "Reynolds Concealment" and you should have no problem finding it. Thanks
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

Quote Originally Posted by Erick46590 View Post
    The Yank-N-Draw concealed carry shirt solves an old problem, your t-shirt getting in the way of your firearm. A family member of mine is a long time firearm enthusiast and has attended a few courses at Front sight and recently invented this concealed carry T-shirt. He has not asked me to post this for him but I thought some of you here may like the idea and if you could let your fellow CC friends know it would be greatly appreciated. He has a FB page for these shirts. Just search "Reynolds Concealment" and you should have no problem finding it. Thanks
    If there's a video in your post I can't see it. Got pics or a product description or something?

EDIT: Found this:

http://www.google.com/patents/US20120227154

It's more of a vest, not a shirt.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    It's been updated, they have long sleeve and short sleeve t-shirts. Im on my phone, i can't upload pics but if you can visit their FB page they have pictures and videos of them. The videos show them in action so you can see how effective they really are
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

Is this where the idea came from?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dV8r; October 8th, 2012 at 02:55 PM.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

I can't find a website for them. I googled it and it brought me to this thread, lol. Do you have any info OTHER than facebook? I avoid Facebook.

No personal interest in this, but for the benefit of others, here is the Facebook page: Reynolds Concealment, LLC | Facebook. No login is required.

Here is an illustration from that FB page for those who don't want to go there.
    429364_451522271553580_637390600_n.jpg
    Erick46590 likes this.

Thanks a lot Ransom. Haven't had a chance to do that myself yet. Saved me some time

Tnx Ransom.

Just when I though I'd seen it all

Looks like way too much could go wrong on that draw.

I'll pass

OMO, YMMV
    CJM likes this.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

It's nice to see alternatives out there. My only issue with it is that it seems like you need a free offhand to be effective.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

CJM
    I'll pass.

Yeah, I'll pass also. I am not pulling a string half way around my neck when things go sideways, to easy for someone else to finish the job.
    "Those without swords can still die upon them."

First thought is "curtains"
    pittypat21 likes this.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    When you pull the epaulet an alarm should go off. And the underside should have "CCW" in blaze orange.

OK all kidding aside, innovation is never a bad thing. Another tool to pick from.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Lol to many strings attached,what is wrong with the hand lifting the shirt same one that grabs the gun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links