This is a discussion on Sunwayman C20C Tomahawk - Review + Promo Code within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Specifications: - CREE XM-L U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours - Constant current circuit, constant output - Uses two 3V CR123A ...
- CREE XM-L U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Uses two 3V CR123A batteries or one single 18650 battery
- Dimensions: 4.13" x .98" x .95" (105mm x 25mm x 24mm)
- Weight (Battery excluded): 2oz (57g)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, stainless steel retaining ring on the head
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
- Accessories: Clip, lanyard, holster, O-ring
Today I am reviewing the Sunwayman C20C Tomahawk LED Flashlight. Inside the box you will find the light, user manual, warranty card, lanyard and the sheath. My first impression was "wow", it feels like a real nice quality piece. Sunwayman uses the same high quality materials with this light that you'd see in flashlights double the price.
Read more on the C20C Tomahawk review and see more pictures on MY WEBSITE.