Best Laser for Ruger SP101 Revolver?

This is a discussion on Best Laser for Ruger SP101 Revolver? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a Ruger SP101 w/2.5 inch barrel. I was wondering what is the best laser mount for this pistol? Also, what should I expect ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: Best Laser for Ruger SP101 Revolver?

Best Laser for Ruger SP101 Revolver?

I have a Ruger SP101 w/2.5 inch barrel. I was wondering what is the best laser mount for this pistol? Also, what should I expect to pay? Mail order/internet or purchase from a reputable gun dealer? Thanks.
    Operation Joint Endeavor, Bosnia and Herzegovina, US Army, 1st Armored Div (1995-96)
    SFOR, Stabilization Force, Bosnia and Herzegovina, US Army, 1st Armored Div (1997-98)
    Operation Iraqi Freedom, Iraq, US Army, 3rd Infantry Div (2007-08)
    Operation Enduring Freedom, Horn of Africa, US Army (2010)

2. Remove Ads

You are going to get a bunch of opinions on what is the best laser. When I get a hankerin' for a new laser I just troll the classifieds of all the forums. Give it a little while and you will probably find a laser you will like and save a bundle doing it.

Don't TROLL anywhere! The only place for trolls is under a bridge eating billy goats. Go buy a set of new Crimson Trace laser grips for that SP101 & be DONE with it! $225-275 depending on the deal. When's the last time anyone was disappointed in buying THE BEST?
    SuperRuger101 likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

I got mine from Amazon.com for, I believe it was $186.00. Best price that i could find. All others were n the $200 and up range.
    Check it out.
    "We have met the enemy, and it is us." Pogo Possum

Links