SHTF Magazine Carrier

SHTF Magazine Carrier

This is a discussion on SHTF Magazine Carrier within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just received this today in the mail and I have to say its great. Im on the bigger side with some love handles and a ...

Thread: SHTF Magazine Carrier

SHTF Magazine Carrier

Just received this today in the mail and I have to say its great. Im on the bigger side with some love handles and a vertical mag carrier wouldn't have worked for me. Thats why this one is such a good product. Well I cant really say much more on how great this product is so ill post a couple photos.

SHTF by Switchblade906, on Flickr

Sig Sauer P229 SCT, Sig Sauer P938, Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 17 Gen 3, Remington 870, Grandpa's Old Single Shot 12 Gauge

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Looks good! I noticed these on their site and I was tempted to buy one.

What kind of mag are you planning on carrying in it and how secure is that loop around your belt?

Well the mag is in the carrier in the above photo, its a Glock 26 10 round mag with a pierce +0 pinky extension. Fits perfectly. Im most likely going to get a Glock 19 15 round mag to use. The loop works really well ive been wearing it for about 4 hours today and havent had any problems with it, its also very comfortable.
    Sig Sauer P229 SCT, Sig Sauer P938, Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 17 Gen 3, Remington 870, Grandpa's Old Single Shot 12 Gauge

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Re: SHTF Magazine Carrier

Thanks for the info. I've been keeping my eye on their mag holster and their gun hybrid holster too.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Well you should just order the mag carrier, its less then $20 with free shipping. Cant go wrong with that!

How do you get the mag out? Is there a flap cover or something that I'm not seeing?
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Re: SHTF Magazine Carrier

Yeah, a velcro flap it looks like.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

yeah, its a velcro flap that opens towards the front or rear, depending on which way to put it. The flap keeps the mag nice and tight but when you need to get it out the mag slides out really nicely.

I've got one of their hybrid holsters. You won't regret it. Really good work and fits your gun perfectly. I highly recommend them.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Links