Anybody Else See A Potential Problem Having One Of These??

This is a discussion on Anybody Else See A Potential Problem Having One Of These?? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; <-------Retired. What the hell is an alarm clock?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Anybody Else See A Potential Problem Having One Of These??

<-------Retired.

What the hell is an alarm clock?
    JDE101 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by minimalbrat View Post
    My husband, now retired, gets up about 11 am lol. He stays up all night and watches tv. I yelled up the stairs " HEYYYYYYYYY LAZY, are you going to get up?" He yelled down, " HEYYYYYYYYYYY PERSON WHO DIDN'T HAVE TO GET UP AT 4 AM I am catching up on 35 years of sleep. "

Did I get up at 4 am with him you might ask. Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND. I am chipper in the morning. I am a morning person. If I get up I am going to chat, I am going to talk. He didn't want to be talked to so I wasn't getting up until the kids got up at 6 lol.

I like the gun clock lol
    Yep.... good idea. I am NOT an early morning person .... and I don't want "anyone" talking to me for the first 30 minutes I get up .... for any reason. I'm a late night person. So, what did I do ? I had a career/job that started "early" in the morning ..... I always thought I should have thought that out a lot better.

However, when I was in China for a while related to work .... I discovered, I was just living on the wrong side of the world. Over there, I was up early, chipper, ready to go ...... and felt great. I was finally "in sync" with everyone else. Once I got back, back to the same ole stuff..... ugh. So, maybe we're "normal" , just living in the wrong part of the world for our body clock.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I've been retired since 2003. My wife just retired this past spring. Now that we are both retired, I don't need no stinkin' larm clock!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links