Wilderness Instructor Belt: does it loosen over time?

This is a discussion on Wilderness Instructor Belt: does it loosen over time? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm seeing a lot of mention of velco,...do they ALL come with velcro or just the easy-fit ones? I have an easy-fit, not a "regular" ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Wilderness Instructor Belt: does it loosen over time?

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    I'm seeing a lot of mention of velco,...do they ALL come with velcro or just the easy-fit ones? I have an easy-fit, not a "regular" one, JW.

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

2. Remove Ads

Yes, they all have velcro. The velcro does not keep the belt in place, the buckle does that. The velcro holds the excess tight to the belt so it doesn't flop around.
    If You Want To POPULATE Heaven
    You Have To PLUNDER Hell!!

4th Man Ministries

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I have worn mine for at least three days a week for over 3 years, still like new.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

VIP Member
    As I sit here typing this I am wearing the original WT belt I was issued by DoS in 2006 for Afghanistan. I have wore it everyday for 6 years, even while at home, and it is still fine. 99% of those days, except when traveling, it carried a handgun, mag pouch and med supplies with no problem.
    I am on the verge of having to order another though as this one is to big for me now, have lost a few pounds, but the belt itself is fine and has never slipped or come loose.

I even did the rappelling test and it worked great. Not as comfortable as conventional methods but it works just fine. You will not be disapointed.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links