What do you think about the "magazine MADNESS!!!"

This is a discussion on What do you think about the "magazine MADNESS!!!" within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I finally got my hands on a couple full size mags for my M&P, after days of searching online I came up with a used ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Camjr

Thread: What do you think about the "magazine MADNESS!!!"

Talking What do you think about the "magazine MADNESS!!!"

I finally got my hands on a couple full size mags for my M&P, after days of searching online I came up with a used M&P 15rd 40 mag for $21 used from copesdistribution.com and I bought the last 17rd 9mm mag from kygunco.com for $38 and $10 shipping added to both orders.

I'm just wondering what your thoughts on this whole situation are. Do we really need to worry about a ban on "assault weapons" and high capacity "clips" as the media calls them lol!

Do you think the ban will include pistol magazines? If so will the mags I just ordered be illegal to carry in the future if this ban should really take effect?

Do you think anything above 10 rounds will be banned if Obumhole has his way pistol and rifle? Or just high capacity magazines that are 30 rounds or more?

The shelves are empty everywhere even out of stock online, and the company's making mags can't even say when they will have more. Smith & Wesson told me yesterday they don't know when they will have more mags. That to me is scary it almost seems as though they put a hold on production until they hear what's going to happen.

2. Remove Ads

I say we keep our mouths shut. All the idiot sheeple are talking about banning high capacity "clips". Our high capacity "magazines" will fly right under the radar!
    IsaiahM33 and guitarzNgunz like this.
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Distinguished Member
    I too am wondering what will be on the discussion table. I just bought a few 30 round mags for my 10/22, even though it's just a 22lr for plinking, not sure what could be off the table in a few weeks.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Quote Originally Posted by Camjr View Post
    I say we keep our mouths shut. All the idiot sheeple are talking about banning high capacity "clips". Our high capacity "magazines" will fly right under the radar!
    Lol! Good idea! They'll just be wondering why we have such a strong interest in "reading" our gun MAGAZINES! Hahahahahhahah

Some guy bought 25 p-mags the other day at the Fort Bliss px. Smh...how about leaving a few for the rest of us! Shesh!
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Just my ignorant opinion but this tragedy will not go to waste. Many think nothing will come of it. I feel ALL magazines above 10 rounds will be banned, no grandfather clause this time. No more sales or transfers of "assault rifles" and just for some controll and government growth ALL ammo sales will be registered and amounts limited. BATF will be on steroids, thousands of new agents that we will pay for through a sin tax.

The most precious commodity in the future for us will be ammo. I would not be surprised to see the price of ammo double. The easiest way to controll guns is through ammo. If you value you ability to shoot for fun and SD I would put your cash toward reloading supplies rather than mags that will only be of use durring the apocalypse.

I could be wrong and nothing will come out of this. If that's the case the only "panic" buy i have made is 15,000 bullets and a reloading station, that's hardly a mistake in any situation.

Links