EVIEW WITH VIDEO: Ammo Bag Options: Active Shooter Bag vs. Zombie Hunter Bag

This is a discussion on EVIEW WITH VIDEO: Ammo Bag Options: Active Shooter Bag vs. Zombie Hunter Bag within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been looking at "grab and go" ammo bag options for my various weapon systems, and decided to do a review on the two finalist ...

Thread: EVIEW WITH VIDEO: Ammo Bag Options: Active Shooter Bag vs. Zombie Hunter Bag

EVIEW WITH VIDEO: Ammo Bag Options: Active Shooter Bag vs. Zombie Hunter Bag

I've been looking at "grab and go" ammo bag options for my various weapon systems, and decided to do a review on the two finalist options I chose - the Maxpedition Active Shooter bag and the LA Police Gear Zombie Hunter bag. Here's a link to the review on my site ThruMyLens:

Ammo Bag Options: The Maxpedition Active Shooter Bag vs. The LA Police Gear Zombie Hunter Bag | ThruMyLens

It's been a while since I've done a video (I mostly do photo reviews) but I got spunky and did a video on the bags as well. Enjoy and do let me know your thoughts!

-John

2. Remove Ads

Links