Buy an AR and can't find any magazines under $50

This is a discussion on Buy an AR and can't find any magazines under $50 within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have 2 left,but I'm gonna look thru my mag pouches to see what I can come up with...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Buy an AR and can't find any magazines under $50

I have 2 left,but I'm gonna look thru my mag pouches to see what I can come up with
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

thanks agian, i really appreciate it, i will be putting them to good use.
    XD Subcompact 9MM
    more to come..

OK I found a mag with a black follower how can I tell if it's a preban,there is already a guy in NY that asked for a preban so if it is then he gets dibs,I found some more
    There are 4 Orlite Israeli Military Polymer mags These ran flawless in my Ars before I went to P mags same deal limit 2 and $10 ea,so now I have 7 possibly 8 mags available 4 orlite Israeli surplus and 4 metal USGI surplus

OKAY I GOT A QUESTION,all the Orlite mags have black followers and if they are preban,if I swap them out with the green followers in the USGI mags how would that work as far as being legal.Never Mind I googled it and the mag body needs to be date stamped
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

VIP Member
    Act now and he'll even throw in a few pretzels!

Great gesture duk.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

OKAY after googling the Orlite mags it seems that they were made for the Israeli Army prior to 1994 which means that they should be PRE BAN anybody that can give a definite yes or no please chime in,if they are PRE BAN then the guys in NEW YORKISTAN And COMMIEFORNIA may be in luck

Not in CA.....can't import/export any mags to that place. They can use "rebuild" "parts" to "repair" old ones though...

You're a kind soul. I have some of this type of stuff stashed away somewhere....I think in a SAW can.

Austin

Buy an AR and can't find any magazines under $50

I just bought a bushmaster carbon 15 and would love to get 2 extra mags for it. Everyone close to me is sold out with no ETA for new stock. I'll take 2 of the polymer ones if you still have them, just let me know where to send the Paypal funds. Thank you so much for your generosity!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Very nice. FYI if anyone finds OKay Ind mags at a gun show etc. buy them...Colt has a contract with them to make their mags... So OKay are the same as the Colts with a different floor plate. Replace the springs with some Wolff springs Springs for COLT AR-15, CAR-15, M-16, M4, 9mm SMG AND SPORTER Rifles & Shotguns and some of the "new" followers MagPul Enhanced Self Leveling Mag Follower AR-15 Polymer Package of 3 and Viola! Good to go.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.” Jeff Cooper

http://carniakcustom.com/

I to am stocked but love the kind gesture on your part! Good man.

Okay I'm sold out of all the mags I had available.I was able to help a few people out.

VIP Member
    Just when I thought the gun community had gone to hell in a hand basket someone has to come along and renew my faith.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

You are a good man! Great gesture..... I don't need any but wanted to extend a thanks for what you are doing.

I do not need any but your willingness to help speaks volumes of your character. God forbide but should the SHTF however I would stand with you anytime. Thank you.

Very kind gesture Duk. Thanks for helping the community.
    It's kind of like how some people have a sudden and insatiable desire to talk about vampires after the Twilight series became popular, except zombies are much less gay and more likely to exist one day

Glad you could help people out, I was able to order a few prior to the incident, and they came shortly after. I wish I had a few more, but I at least I have a ten rounder, a 20 rounder and a couple of thirty's.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links