Col. Littleton - American made, nice belts

This is a discussion on Col. Littleton - American made, nice belts within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This leatherworks company is in my state of Tennessee, and I've been to the shop a few times. Col LIttleton and his crew make some ...

VIP Member

This leatherworks company is in my state of Tennessee, and I've been to the shop a few times. Col LIttleton and his crew make some really rugged gear. Pricey, but old school American beautiful. If I was a guy and liked belts, I'd definitely go for the No. 5 cinch belt. The belts remind me of old leather military slings.

link

They make some nice man bags, too - for you guys who carry lots of stuff.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

They have some very nice items and looks that they are well made. Wish they had a lay-away plan...Really like the travel bags...

Thanks for the link, I bookmarked them. There's a ton of stuff on that site that I would buy I had the extra money.
    Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. - Rule #23 in the USMC rules for gunfighting.

Links