$2.00 bills

This is a discussion on $2.00 bills within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I posted this in Related gear vs Off topic. I think it is very much on topic. I am thinking as a group we should ...

Thread: $2.00 bills

$2.00 bills

I posted this in Related gear vs Off topic. I think it is very much on topic. I am thinking as a group we should be paying everything in $2.00 bills again. Let people see how much money legal gun owners spend. How much a diffrence that we make.
    You do not know, what you do not know, until you realize that you do not know it

2. Remove Ads

I'm sorry, I don't understand this? What do $2.00 bills have to do with anything? Are you meaning by us using them, it would be a statistical tracking method?

As a side note, my dad used to give us (four kids) a bank issued book of twenty-five $2.00 bills. Was always great fun spending them on random things over the next year, seeing the clerks confused expressions.

He means pro 2nd amendment. Use $2's.

I like $2 bills because they are cool. I'm gonna get a stack next time I'm at the bank.

Backside is te Signing of the Declaration of Independence, too.
    There isn't a wall high enough to stop illegal immigrants when the reward on the other side is free health care, jobs, driver's licenses and free college tuition subsidized by American taxpayers.

Ahhh I follow you now.

The FDIC will then simply tag & target folks insisting on $2.00 bills. How ya' gonna' get valid stats on the compilation of what we spent?
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

VIP Member
    It isn't about stats. It is about informing the public that gun owners will be paying for everything in $2 bills. Then as you spend the money you scare the crap out of the poor waitress at the Outback because she thinks you're threatening her by telling her you have a gun and we turn off even more people to the idea of gun owners being rational.

That would be the result, so I assume it must be the purpose.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Not gonna happen. I usually have a couple of grand on me for purchases i can profit by. Pay cash and don't give them time to think about it.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Links