Range Gun Bags - Page 3

Range Gun Bags

This is a discussion on Range Gun Bags within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is the one I have. It is padded and can fit 2-4 pistols. It is from CTD though and people have issues with that. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Range Gun Bags

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    This is the one I have. It is padded and can fit 2-4 pistols. It is from CTD though and people have issues with that. I have noticed they're selling firearms again for what that is worth.

ModGear Black OPS Bag Black 16x10x11" Heavily Padded Lots of Pockets

Ladies: When I was pregnant with my son, my mom gave me the cutest apple green Vera Bradley travel bag to use as a diaper bag. Son is 7 now- no need for the diaper bag. But it makes a perfect range bag. Don't have my conceal carry permit yet, so I still transport my gun in the case it came in. EVERYTHING else fits in my cute apple green bag- eyes, ears, 4 boxes of ammo, cleaning kit, etc. Plus there are 4 pockets inside, two that are covered by a flap on the front, one zippered pocket on the back, AND a pocket on either end! And it's not too much bigger than my everyday purse. Heavier, yes, but not much bigger.

Wonder how much Vera could make if she marketed a range bag... :) Vera Bradley- Tactical and practical! LOL!

I see lots of recommendations for the Midway bags and I also see that they go on sale from time to time. The large one is 49.99 right now and the smaller one is 34.99. Do they go on sale for any cheaper than that? Anyone know how often they go on sale? Thanks, Kirk.

I just use a Husky tool bag as well since I just had an extra one laying around in my garage

I took a ride to HD last night to see what kind of tool bags they stocked. I did find one that was particularly appealing but it was $30. I figured that if I was going to spend that much, I might as well have another look at the compact bag from Midway. The only thing that stopped me from pulling the trigger on one last night (no pun intended) was the fact that their shipping would've brought it to almost 50 bucks. Anyway, I may go back and look again at HD and Lowes. They had bags that looked like they might work that were around 20 bucks. I don't need much, just something big enough to hold 2 pistols and the usual gear for an afternoon at the range.

Just seen this on the Michigan Gun Owners site:
    WTS **Midway USA Competition Range Bag** - MGO Community Forum

Never used, Midway Competition Range Bag for $45
    BTW, not mine. :)
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by bdbull View Post
    I just got the competition range bag from Midway at the suggestion of a friend. I've only had it for a couple weeks, but so far it's been great.
    Same here, have had mine for several years now...excellent bag.
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Proud Son of a former Tomb Guard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links