Magazines...anywhere?

This is a discussion on Magazines...anywhere? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok, I am not trying to redirect blame. When I bought my gun, the shelves were empty. And to the other post, gunbroker doesn't have ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Magazines...anywhere?

Ok, I am not trying to redirect blame. When I bought my gun, the shelves were empty. And to the other post, gunbroker doesn't have any either. What really blows is that many manufacturers are only including one magazine where there used to be 2. I am on 6 or 7 lists to notify me when they have some. As soon as they come in I will get my 2 and be happy. Until then I will ***** and moan because it makes me feel better. And I know I it happened last election. I bought a Ruger LCP and was assured there would be ammunition from the salesman. 3 months later and no ammo, I sold the gun for a 9mm since I had plenty of ammo for that. I know eventually it will catch up and the shelves will start filling up.

Sometimes its just nice to have someone agree and try helping. Like in the case of me having a co-worker who bought a new .38 and can't find ammo anywhere. Since I have enough, I sold her some of mine at what it cost me. That is fair and respectful. I guess that is too much to ask from other people who carry. Especially with the saying, "An armed society is a polite society." (Heavy sarcasm used)

2. Remove Ads

Magazines...anywhere?

Wish I could help I just swapped mags with someone that needed 10 rounders. Your timing is bad if you wait until June you may have luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck I have a new AR 15 225 mag still in the plastic that a friend GAVE me after the whole panic started. I dont however or ever had an AR 15. Since he gave it to me I wont get rid of it though I doubt ill ever have an AR just because they cost so much

Yeah, I think I am going to go back to Glock. You can find Glock 19 mags everywhere. Sig Sauer just sucks.

You could order some Elander AR mags from Mako. They're still the same $18ish price, but the only catch is that they can only ship so many orders as they are a small outfit, and they are saying the latest orders won't get shipped for a 2-3 months at least.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links